Welcome to this three-week challenge focused on Awareness. Being awake and aware are fundamental to a spiritual journey.
We are doing twenty-one days because that is the time psychologists tell us it takes to establish a new habit. We’ll set a theme for each week, suggest a process or two for the week and send a quote or comment each day. We’ll use the weekly theme as our topic for Monday night. When another global event happens, we will include that.
21-Day Awareness Challenge
• Week One – Awareness of the Attraction Based Consciousness concepts and the presents of Spirit
• Week Two – Awareness of our Seat of the SoulSelf and the voice in our heads
• Week Three – Awareness of our creative ability
21-Day Awareness Challenge Day One
To establish a base, we start with building more of an awareness of the construct of Attraction Based Consciousness.
Week One Suggested Processes:
A reminder: As always, feeling good is the goal, so setting up what works for you is key.
• Meditate. As Deepak said in the Meditation Challenge, meditation reminds and connects us with who we are which is pure consciousness and unbounded potential. Meditation is a basic practice on a spiritual path to experience the awareness of who we are. Fifteen minutes would be ideal. Starting with one minute a day is a good beginning. So Hum, the I am mantra might be a good one to start using.
• Review the twelve concepts of Attraction Based Consciousness.
• Journal about your beliefs. Make statements of your beliefs or comments on them.
Here are questions that Abraham often asks: Do you believe that you are the creator of your own reality? Do you believe that you have created a reality and that the source within you knows and becomes it? Do you believe that there is a vibrational signal beamed to you specifically about what you have carved out of this life experience? Do you believe that there is a reality that you created ready to be manifested by you? Do you believe that?
• Practice the Awareness of Spirit – Say what Abraham has suggested each day: Look upward and outward…it is best if you do it outside or standing at a window. If you prefer, call the universal forces other than Divine or Source, the names that we have used Say…
I acknowledge that there are universal forces that
are focused right at me.
I acknowledge I am the receiver of Divine positive attention.
I appreciate the continual gaze of Source on behalf of my well-being.
Today, wherever I am, whatever I am doing, whoever I am doing it with, I will be in conscious awareness that the Divine too is there with me – appreciating me, supporting me, assisting me, acknowledging me, inspiring me, guiding me, having fun with me, helping me, aware of me, loving me, showing me, uplifting me.
Get into an endless loop of that acknowledgement and watch what begins to happen in this life as soon as this day.